Monday, September 29, 2014

Academic FYI: ELL students and classroom management

Today marks my return to educational blogging. The Academic FYI is a series of short newsletters I send out on Fridays which share some good, quick and short articles on education. I also add a couple of good tweets which hopefully serve to remind people of how special the teaching profession is. Hope you enjoy. Feedback always appreciated!


Academic Staff:

Took some walks around this week and feel as though we are off to a great start. Some great teaching going on. Thanks for all your hard work. Happy Friday!

Below are 2 quick blog posts and 2 great tweets you may enjoy! Have a great weekend!

9 Simple strategies to support ELL students:

5 Quick Classroom-Management Tips for New  Teachers


Two of the Best Tweets I have seen this week:

Twitter: George Couros (@gcouros)
Things you will never hear a teacher say..."I am finally all done my work and have nothing else to do."


No comments:

Post a Comment